Don’t leave now, we have a document for download. You get 28 pages full of information about SD-WAN and managed WAN for companies like yours.
Viettel joins ngena
Aug 22, 2018
ngena participated in the WAN Summit held in Frankfurt on June 27 & 28, 2018. The Summit provided a platform for corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to address existing challenges and look ahead to the next big thing in enterprise WAN design. As well as build business relationships with potential suppliers, customers, and peers.
Dietmar Geiler – Head of Product Management at ngena was on the panel discussion for “One or Many? — Provider Selection Strategies in the Hybrid WAN Market”, along with other panellists from Citrix, Schlumberger and Telia. The SD-WAN market experts discussed the choices WAN managers face for network sourcing in the hybrid environment and how enterprises can best choose between a fully managed service and network-only service.
Dietmar shared that “it was a fantastic opportunity to learn and share insights on the selection strategies in today’s hybrid WAN market. The event offered excellent avenues for meaningful discussions and engagement towards next steps in the WAN evolution. Many thanks to the panellists and the WAN Summit Frankfurt Team”.
The event also covered the following topics:
– WAN Design and Managed Services in the age of SD-WAN
– Hybrid Transformations – Experiences with Adopting SD-WAN and Integrating Internet into the WAN
– Enterprise Case Study: SD-WAN Selection and Implementation
– Enterprise Case Study: WAN Strategy for Cloud
– Panel Discussion: Cloud in the WAN – How to Adapt your WAN to Accommodate Cloud-Based Applications
– Panel Discussion: The Underlay Network – Selecting and Sourcing Local Access and Broadband
– Panel Discussion: WAN Architecture for the Modern Workplace
In addition, the summit featured first hand enterprise case studies, live audience polling, round table audience exchange, dedicated sessions for both enterprises and vendors and enhanced networking opportunities.